Robotics Safety Systems
Robotics Safety Systems – According Robotic Industries Association (RIA) report, there are about 5,000 injuries every year from welding work. More and more robots are making it safer by performing some of these dangerous tasks.
Robotics Safety Improvements
However, robotics safety needs to be improved because many accidents actually happen during the robot programming, robot maintenance and testing phases or when the staff interacts directly with the robot.
The top 5 safety standards procedures for robotics operations are Perimeter guarding or robot cell, operation locks, laser scanners, Safety mats and safety light curtains. It is important that the systems integrator knows all safety procedures and requirements. A reliable robot integrator follows all robot cell safety standards. What else an integrator can do for you?
Phoenix offers a complete package of robot automation systems for any robot application from a single robot cell design to an assembly production line including control panel, electrical panel wiring, electrical panel design.
Why choose a good Robotic system integrator?
- The first thing an integrator should do is to set up a meeting to establish the company’s needs and objectives.
- They look at the customer’s current process, focusing on cost reductions and production requirements.
- They make sure that the robotic systems have been thoroughly tested to avoid future problems.
- A Robotic Integrator will help you to get the best quality robotic automation.
- Project management of all the stages from design to commissioning.
- An Integrator provides high-quality documentation
- Project delivery on time.
Robotic Integrators in Manufacturing The Robotic Integrators role in the manufacturing process is essential for improving operational efficiencies and increasing cost savings. The pandemic has accelerated automation adoption and the robot industry push towards sectors beyond the automotive industry. Technological advances, such as sensing, smart factories and AI
The pandemic has accelerated automation adoption and the robot industry push towards sectors beyond the automotive industry.
Robot automation companies in the UK are helping manufacturers to keep one step ahead of their competitors.