Car Manufacturing Robots
The new emerging technologies for car manufacturing robots are improving the automotive industry. Clearly, the present of robotic in the manufacturing process is evolving. Manufacturers need to keep updated with these new trends. Such as:
- Collaborative Robotic, Human-robot working together
- Robotic systems require continuous quality improvement and more sophisticated high tech
- New markets for industrial robots will emerge
Therefore, the automotive industry is well known for its intensive use of the industrial robotic systems, the production lines need to be more flexible, efficient and precise, many enhancements have been made on the production lines to help the workers in their daily tasks.
Most Common Car Manufacturing Robots
The most common car automated industrial robots applications in this sector are the following:
- Painting Robot: a vehicle’s paint needs to be evenly applied across a large area. The accuracy and consistency of industrial robots is the main feature of the painting process.
- Robot welding systems: every automobile requires a high number of welds. Industrial Robots can perform this task, and the savings can be of great value.
- Assembly robots: for windshield installation or wheel mounting, industrial robots provide unprecedented performance with this application.
- Robotic material removal: for cutting and trimming of plastics, die castings or polishing moulds, the repeatability of robots is a significant advantage for improving quality in material removal.
- Milling robots: automotive robots feature provides a high level of uptime for greater efficiency
The Top Five Reason to use Robots in Manufacturing
- The robotic system can dramatically improve your product quality with high precision and repeatability.
- Robotic automation can also increase production levels. Robots can work at a constant speed without taking breaks or vacations.
- The industrial robot system increase workplace safety, the workers are moved to the supervisory roles where they do not have to perform dangerous applications in hazardous settings.
- The industrial robots reduce costs (healthcare and insurance savings).
- The staff works alongside the robots in handling and assembly the applications in the automotive industry, and the robots are performing the monotonous and sometimes dangerous tasks that the humans do not enjoy.
Phoenix combines car automation, industrial control systems, and manufacturing technologies along with 20 years of industry experience to provide car manufacturing with the best automation solutions. Also, our complete range of custom systems allows us to quickly fulfil your automation requirements.
For instance, some of our clients in the automotive sector are Jaguar, Peugeot, Toyota, Ford, Daimler. In addition, to learn how we can help you implement robotics in automotive manufacturing, contact us today