Car manufacturing robots & Robotic Assembly lines
automotive robots are becoming a necessity because manufacturers need to optimise their robotic assembly lines and especially the car manufacturing sector.
Car Manufacturing Robots
The new emerging technologies are improving their robotic assembly lines in the automotive industry. Clearly, the presence of robotics in the manufacturing process is evolving. Manufacturers need to keep updated with these new trends. Such as:
- Collaborative Robotic, Human-robot working together
- Robotic systems require continuous quality improvement and more sophisticated high tech
- New markets for industrial robots will emerge
In fact, the car factory is well known for its intensive use of industrial robotic systems, the production lines need to be more flexible, efficient and precise, and many enhancements have been made to the production lines to help the workers in their daily tasks. However, we will discuss briefly the most common robots in the car manufacturing sector.
Most Common Robots in the Car Manufacturing Sector
Advantages of using Robots in Car Manufacturing
- The robotic system can dramatically improve your product quality with high precision and repeatability.
- Robotic automation can also increase production levels. Robots can work at a constant speed without taking breaks or vacations.
- The industrial robot system increase workplace safety, the workers are moved to the supervisory roles where they do not have to perform dangerous applications in hazardous settings.
- The industrial robots reduce costs (healthcare and insurance savings).
- The staff works alongside the robots in handling and assembly the applications in the automotive industry, and the robots are performing the monotonous and sometimes dangerous tasks that the humans do not enjoy.
Plastic Robot applications for Car Industry
The plastic Industry in the UK plays an important role in all industries including, packaging, automotive, medical, aerospace and even construction. Industrial Robot meets the requirements for this industry, they are stable, accurate, high-quality parts at relatively faster speeds.
The market is moving forward, impressive advancements in plastics and rubber technology have created new profit opportunities for manufacturers. Plastics are increasingly providing more solutions than any other material. However, it is the ability to incorporate additional tasks that make it more attractive.
Why choose a Robotic Integration Company?
Phoenix combines car automation, industrial control systems, and manufacturing technologies along with 20 years of industry experience to provide car manufacturing with the best automation solutions. Also, our complete range of custom systems allows us to quickly fulfill your automation requirements.
For instance, some of our clients in the automotive sector are Jaguar, Peugeot, Toyota, Ford, Daimler. In addition, to learn how we can help you implement robotics in automotive manufacturing, contact us today. Click for more about Automotive Industry in the UK.