CAR MANUFACTURING ROBOTS
Robots in Factories are becoming a necessity because manufacturers need to optimise the production lines
Car Manufacturing Robots
The new emerging technologies for car manufacturing robots are improving the automotive industry. Clearly, the present of robotic in the manufacturing process is evolving. Manufacturers need to keep updated with these new trends. Such as:
- Collaborative Robotic, Human-robot working together
- Robotic systems require continuous quality improvement and more sophisticated high tech
- New markets for industrial robots will emerge
Therefore, the automotive industry is well known for its intensive use of the industrial robotic systems, the production lines need to be more flexible, efficient and precise, many enhancements have been made on the production lines to help the workers in their daily tasks.
Most Common Car Manufacturing Robots
The Top Five Reason to use Robots in Manufacturing
- The robotic system can dramatically improve your product quality with high precision and repeatability.
- Robotic automation can also increase production levels. Robots can work at a constant speed without taking breaks or vacations.
- The industrial robot system increase workplace safety, the workers are moved to the supervisory roles where they do not have to perform dangerous applications in hazardous settings.
- The industrial robots reduce costs (healthcare and insurance savings).
- The staff works alongside the robots in handling and assembly the applications in the automotive industry, and the robots are performing the monotonous and sometimes dangerous tasks that the humans do not enjoy.
Plastic Robot applications FOR CAR INDUSTRY
The plastic Industry in the UK plays an important role in all industries including, packaging, automotive, medical, aerospace and even construction. Industrial Robot meets the requirements for this industry, they are stable, accurate, high-quality parts at relatively faster speeds.
The market is moving forward, impressive advancements in plastics and rubber technology have created new profit opportunities for manufacturers. Plastics are increasingly providing more solutions than any other material. However, it is the ability to incorporate additional tasks that make it more attractive.
Why choose a robotic Integration Company?
Phoenix combines car automation, industrial control systems, and manufacturing technologies along with 20 years of industry experience to provide car manufacturing with the best automation solutions. Also, our complete range of custom systems allows us to quickly fulfil your automation requirements.
For instance, some of our clients in the automotive sector are Jaguar, Peugeot, Toyota, Ford, Daimler. In addition, to learn how we can help you implement robotics in automotive manufacturing, contact us today