Carrying out robot training will encourage the staff to take a more active role in the operation of their robot system and in many cases will lead to a reduction in production costs. In addition most of the robot manufacturers provide simulation packages allowing the trained personnel from time to time to refresh their knowledge without the need to interrupt the operation of the production robots.
It is extremely important to train the staff at the time of a new installation and this will contribute to faster and more effective start-ups along with more efficient exploitation of the new system.
Each of our proposed training courses can be run at your premises to fit around your production schedules or if you prefer, we can offer training at our own training facilities. Following our training, along with the course manuals for reference the staff should feel confident to tackle most problems but if you do need further advice, we will make sure that our support team are available.
Tailored robot training courses
Our trainers have training certification from the robot manufactures themselves and can provide training courses on the major robot manufacturers. For example Kuka, ABB, FANUC and Yaskawa. Training courses available are:
- Basic robot arm programming
- Advanced robot arm Programming
- Mechanical Maintenance
- Electrical Maintenance
We recommend a maximum of 2 students per robot to ensure a high level of hands-on time with the robot.
Maximise your investment with our robot training
- Convenience: Held right at your facility to meet your scheduling needs.
- Cost Effective: Train entire groups of employees over one training period.
- Customization: Add specific training components or select additional topics.
- Fast Results: Allow your staff to maximise the potential of your investment rapidly.
- Flexibility: Using your facility means employees don’t have to travel.
- Experience: Phoenix benefits from a vast experience base in robotic automation.
Phoenix can provide a customised robot training course based on your particular robot application. Contact us to discuss a training course to fit your needs.