Starting in Automation
Whether your company is considering robot automation for the first time or looking to expand your current robotic systems, Phoenix provides affordable automation cost and help you to choose the right industrial robot for your project.
Therefore, it’s essential to choose the best technology for the operation process. The automation that best fits the current and future needs.
Our engineer carefully plans and schedules the complete process from start to finish to manage all the details and carry out quality checks throughout the different phases of the project, liaising at each stage and keeping you informed. Let’s see some of our services:
- We assign a project manager
- Real-time project scheduling
- Constant supervision from our engineers
- Meeting with a customer for review scope, layout, equipment and action item list
- Oversight of system manufacturing, assembly, integration and programming
TOP 10 Robot Automation Benefits
Industrial Robots are gaining popularity in many demanding sectors due to their versatility and efficiency. Following is a summary of the main benefits of robotic integration:
Boost Production efficiency
- Increase data efficiency by up to 90 per cent.
- Production 24/7 and IT manufacturing-friendly.
- Industry 4.0 ready.
- Flexible changeover for tooling and programs.
- Real-time data communications to react to changing manufacture conditions.
Enhance system adaptability
- Accessible for new production requirements.
- Flexibility in adjusting to output demand fluctuations.
- Robots can easily be redeployed with a minimum of downtime.
- Robots can quickly adapt to a wide range of products by doing small changes to the setup of the cell.
- Industrial Robots can be pre-programmed offline to allow updates to be prepared in parallel to the current output.