Industrial Automation Systems
Phoenix Control Systems Ltd works in all areas of industrial automation within the fields of controls, panel building, PLC/SCADA, and robotic system integration. Also, we have many years supplying a vast range of industries worldwide with quality systems we have expertise in all aspects of industrial automation.
Turnkey Automation Project
- Quoting and project planning
- System design
- Panel manufacture and system pre-install
- Buyoff with mod build trials
- Mechanical and electrical installation
- Commissioning and testing
- Trajectory programming
- Production trials
- Production standby
- After-sales service
Control Panel Builder
- Consultation to fix the scope
- Electrical design
- Production of schematics
- Procurement of panel components
- Panel manufacture
- Panel testing
- Site installation
- Site trials
- After-sales service
- Consultation for the creation of the functional design spec
- Reference to FDS and schematics
- Program structure design
- HMI and SCADA design
- Simulations built up
- Simulation testing
- Program creation
- Transfer to PLC or robot
- Commissioning & Production trials
- Documentation customer support
- Standby support off/on-site & training
There are now very few manufacturing companies that aren’t touched in some aspect by automation. From the large car manufacturers to SMEs all are looking to develop and improve their competitiveness with increases in production, in quality allied with reductions in waste, cycle times and rejected parts.
Employing an industrial robot can have a big impact on cost savings over manual labour over the lifetime of a project. Although sometimes small and medium-sized companies are sceptical about the use of robotics in their processes, large manufacturers are already taking advantage of this technology and reducing their waste and costs.
Therefore as a robot integrator, we are helping robotics users with the calculation of the value of the robotic investment. So, why not check out How much do industrial robots cost? Moreover, you can get a look into how robots could be helping industries like yours.
Top Advantages of Manufacturing Robots
- Robotic system integration can dramatically improve your product quality with high consistency and repeatability.
- Robotic automation can increase production levels.
- Robot Arm can work 24hr/day without taking breaks or vacations.
- Robotic systems increase workplace safety. Thus, workers can perform supervisory roles instead of dangerous tasks.
- Industrial robot reduce costs (healthcare and insurance savings)
- Robots take over the monotonous and tiring repetitive jobs that humans do not enjoy.
We are robots certified system integrator providing robotic system integration solutions for all manufacturing processes. Click for more Robotic System Integration news.
Five Top Car Manufacturing Robots
Robots have been used for car manufacturing for many decades now and robots are used in practically all aspects of a car build program.
For example, some of the most common car manufacturing robot applications are:
However, as a robot integrator with a global client base, we understand the importance of the quick return on investment and cost-saving.
The manufacturing process in Aerospace
Traditionally the aerospace industry has been slow to take up new technologies within its manufacturing processes but now we see that robotics occupy an important role. Not surprisingly, we see that aerospace manufacturing processes are now using industrial robots in applications that were not considered many years ago. However, we see that robots in aerospace are now performing more complicated tasks with the aim of increasing levels of production.
The plastics industry brings new opportunities and will continue growing in the future economy. It is largely due to the fact that plastic products are lightweight, versatile, lead to design freedom, and are suitable for large scale production and are easily recyclable.
Machine Tending Solution
Robots form an excellent solution for machine tending the plastic moulding machines used to produce the parts. Also, they display manoeuvrability and repeatability allied with a small footprint ideal for this task.
Robot Applications for Pharmaceutical Industry
- Industrial robots are found integrated into production facilities with wet-chemical surface treatment processes.
- Robots are particularly suited to machine tending applications for Injection moulding machines producing medical devices.
- Outstanding accuracy, make robots ideal for high-precision machining for polishing of orthopaedic implants.
- High-speed delta robots are an excellent tool allied with a vision system for handling small objects distributed by conveyor.
Read More: Applications for the Pharmaceutical Industry
Industrial robots make excellent workers in areas where humans cannot go
More and more robots are being used in the decommissioning of nuclear power plants with their excellent resistance to radiation. For instance, robots reduce the volume of waste by mounting with large spindles or saw blades. Thereby, a wide range of materials employed within a reactor is reduced by cutting the type B waste into much smaller parts allowing the decommissioning process to be undertaken more effectively.
The benefit of Robot Systems for the Film Industry
In reality, the search for more and more exciting and ambitious stunts and effects means that we will see even more significant numbers of robots employed in an ever-broadening and imaginative range within the entertainment industry. However, we find film industry robots equipped with cameras, set pieces, and innovative end effectors for entertainment both in front of the camera and behind the scene. Furthermore, we provide complete robotic system integration solutions in all industries, contact us for your next project.
Read More: Robotic special effects projects