We are proud to provide a wide range of expertise on robotic automation solutions and used industrial robots at an affordable price. Therefore, if you’re looking for a trusted UK manufacturer you have found the right company. Phoenix offers extensive experience in used robot integration.
Main Robot consideration
There are two primary considerations when selecting industrial automation robots:
- The robot payload is the weight a robot arm can lift
- The working envelope is the working or reaching area of the robot
In order to find an affordable reconditioned robots, the first you need to do is find a robot integrator that understands about robotic, then meet with them to explain your requirement, and finally, they will provide the right automation solutions for your company and they will make sure you buy a certified used robot.
Used Industrial Robots Key Elements
Our experience as integrator shows that new robotic users don’t know how to start in automation. Therefore, see the following basic elements to consider when starting in robotic automation.
- A robot and its controller
- Replace some components in the controller such as a servo amplifier
- Hours of operation for a robot are not necessarily the same as the robot wear and tear.
- Another element to consider is how to program the robot, i.e. how smoothly the robot performed in its previous application.
- Motors/gearboxes are typically the most expensive components that fail on a robot. Therefore, they are also time-consuming to replace. Check this with the supplier before you proceed to buy.
- The industrial robot, whether they are new or second-hand robots, they do not include the End of Arm Tooling.
We can provide and help you to find suitable tooling according to your specific applications.
Industrial Robot Installation
Phoenix integrates and installs complete industrial robots cell design whether is a new robotic integration or reconditioned robots. We offer solutions for all kind of robotic applications such as Robotic Milling, Cutting, Painting, Welding, Robotic Material Handling, Palletising, Assembly line robots and more.
We had developed a new robotic tool to help companies, who are looking to start on automation, to see the impact of automation on their return on investment. Try out Robot ROI Calculator tool. Whether you want to install new robot system or used an industrial robot, this robotic ROI calculator can help you to have a very good idea of what is involved in the automation and the impact on your bottom line investment.
We also Design, Manufacture and Install control panels from simple panel building through to full custom integrated and tested systems.
See also: phoenixrobotic.com