Used Industrial Robots
Used Robot Integration
We are proud to provide a wide range of expertise on robotic automation solutions and used industrial robots at affordable price. Therefore, if you’re looking for a trusted UK manufacturer you have found the right company. Phoenix offers extensive experience in used robot integration.
There are two basic considerations when selecting a used industrial robots (1) Robot payload is the weight a robot arm can lift including the weight of the end of arm tooling.(2)The working envelope is the working or reaching area of the robot.
In order to find an affordable used industrial robots, First, you need to find a robot integrator that knows about industrial robot, then meet with them to explain your requirement, and finally, they will provide the best automation solutions for your company and they will make sure you buy a certify used robot.
Important elements to consider when you decide to purchase a Refurbished Robot
- A robot and its controller
- Replace some components in the controller such as a servo amplifier
- Hours of operation for a robot are not necessarily the same as the robot wear and tear.
- Another element to consider is how to program the robot, i.e. how smoothly the robot performed in its previous application.
- It is important to confirm whether or when the robot’s motors/gear boxes were changed, because they are typically the most expensive robot components that will fail on a robot, starting with the wrist (least expensive) to axis one, or base gearbox and drive motor (most expensive and time consuming to replace).
- In addition, don’t assume that your used robot will automatically come with the End-of-Arm tooling. We can provide and help you to find a suitable tooling according to your specific applications
See also: phoenixrobotic.com