Robotic Milling perform precise cuts and movements for better quality product. Therefore, milling robot cell bring a high level of flexibility and accuracy because industrial robots can produce high-quality, complex and exceptional geometric parts, they are able to mill any object of any size or shape within its envelope by just adjusting the robot offline programming and end-of-arm-tooling.
Robotic Milling makes the process of milling more economical for wood, plastic, metal, carbon fibre and aluminium. In addition, it’s high degree of flexibility and large working envelope/cost makes it much cheaper than the equivalent CNC Machines. Also, industrial robots are flexible and they have the ability to carry out six axis tool paths.
System Integrator for your Milling Project
A good system integrator possesses multiple traits, in addition to technological understanding to help you achieve your objective. Furthermore, no matter what application are you trying to automate, industrial robots provide a quick return on investment and a robot integrator is able to help you determine the best robots that fits the robot application. Check out the following tool that give an idea of the value of the robot investment ROI Robot Automation Calculator Tool.
Phoenix supplies quality robotic system integration for many highly-regulated sectors. Also, we offer solutions for all kind of applications robot milling, Cutting robots, Welding robots, Material Handling, Palletising, Assembly robots and more.
TOP 5 Benefits of Robotic milling
- Increase Flexibility : Robots greatly increases the flexibility of milling compared to traditional machining centres.
- Lower Cost : Milling robots can be cheaper than CNC. Larger work piece volumes can be milled for a fraction of the cost of a large CNC machine
- Through the flexibility in workspace the robot supports undercuts and can work from all directions. A milling robots do not operate within a fixed frame.
- Calibration and self-reference of the architecture using the advantages of 3D software.
- Industrial robot can reference its own position to the model.
- Milling robots can be used in the field of rafting.
Phoenix, integrates and installs complete robotic milling solutions from initial design and consultation to manufacturing, as well as robot training, robot programming, robot simulation, commissioning, and technical support. Whether you decide to install a complete milling robot cell, new robotic system or second-hand robot.