Employing a robotic integration system is the best way to automate production lines for a quick return on investment. Therefore, adopting an industrial automation plan is a good first step towards cost reduction and more efficient production.
Phoenix provides turnkey solutions to our clients with full system integration and engineering services for robotic automation solutions. We have access to all the necessary services and skillsets under one roof. Thereby resulting in more efficient project planning and execution for our customers. Therefore, it’s important for project planners to choose the best technology that best fits their current and future needs.
Robotic Automation Systems
Manufacturers are facing challenges from many fronts such as changing customer expectations, accelerated production cycles, stricter standards, and rising material costs. Also, there is a push to implement new technologies and this new technology simply represents more things to integrate. Robot integration is central to many automation systems.
Bearing in mind the need for time critical commissioning periods, all industrial robots supplied are workshop tested here in the UK. This testing avoids any delay during the installation and commissioning phases.
Things to consider when investing in Industrial Robots
- Robot choice to reach and payload.
- Is an external axis or axes required (Turntable, Rail).
- The installation (mechanical and electrical) and commissioning.
- The cell control panel and it’s required interfaces.
- The fixturing of the parts for the robot operations.
- The transfer to and from the robot operations of the parts.
- Guarding and safety systems (light curtains, laser scanners etc).
- End of arm tooling and their control system.
- Does the cell require PLC control and/or HMI.
- Operator and maintenance access into the cell.
- The tool path programming for robot operations.
- Robot programming training.
- Periodic maintenance.
System Integrator – Installation & Commissioning
Our project manager will carefully plan and schedule the complete process from start to finish to manage all the details. Also, quality checks will be carried out throughout the different phases of the project, including liaising at each stage with the client and keeping you informed.
Phoenix integrates and installs complete industrial robots cells whether it is the case of robotic integration system featuring new or reconditioned robots. We offer solutions for all kind of robotic applications such as Milling, Cutting, Painting, Welding, Material Handling, Palletising, Assembly and many more.
As a first step towards your proposed robotic automation project, we can arrange a meeting at your premises to discuss your project. At this point, we can help to lay down the scope and objectives of your project. See more on our Industrial Automation Post