New robotic integration is the best way to automate production lines and quick return on investment. Therefore, adopting industrial automation plan is a first step towards cost reduction and more efficient production.
Phoenix provides a turnkey solution to our clients from system integration, engineering services to robot automation solutions, we have access to all services under one roof, results in a more efficient project approach and execution.
Robotic Automation Systems
Manufacturers are facing challenges from many fronts such as changing customer expectations, accelerated production cycles, strict standards, and rising material costs. Also, they need to implement new technologies and this new technology simply represents more things to integrate — the very basis of what Robot Integrator is all about.
For instance, all industrial robots are tested on our premises in the UK to avoid any delay in the installation. Therefore, it’s important for operations to choose the best technology that best fits their current and future needs for your robotic automation systems.
Things to consider when investing in Industrial Robots
- The robot with or without turntable or rail.
- The mechanical and electrical installation and testing of the:
- Robot and it’s commissioning
- The cell control panel systems
- The fixtures and part transfer systems
- Guarding and safety systems
- End of arm tooling and their control system
- Industrial Control panel with or without PLC and HMI.
- A work piece fixtures and equipment for entering and supporting the parts and exiting the finished parts on the operations.
- The cell guarding and operator access.
- The tool path programming for the robot operations.
- Robot Training
- Periodic maintenance
Robot Integrator – Installation & Commissioning
Our project manager will carefully plan and schedule the complete process from start to finish to manage all the details and carry out quality checks throughout the different phases of the project, liaising at each stage and keeping you informed.
Phoenix integrates and installs complete industrial robots cell design whether is a new robotic integration or second-hand robots. We offer solutions for all kind of robotic applications such as Robotic Milling, Cutting, Painting, Welding, Robotic Material Handling, Palletising, Assembly line robots and more.
We also Design, Manufacture and Install control panels from simple panel building through to full custom integrated and tested systems.
In addition, we can arrange a meeting at your premises to discuss your project and help to scope your objectives. See more on Industrial Automation Post