The implementation of Industrial automation solutions involves a fluent communication base as the project will involve many contractors with each contractor having their own area of expertise. For example, the range of expertise found on a typical system integration project could include: systems integrator, general contractor, mechanical contractor and electrical contractor. Therefore, managing a project is not always straightforward, especially when there are multiple disciplines involved.
The project manager is not only responsible to ensure the project is properly executed to meet customer’s goals. It also involves continual communication, monitoring, feedback and possible adjustments during the entire project.
Project Leader qualities
The qualities expected in a project leader are:
- Open and fluid communication between all parties
- Regular update sessions to keep the customer current on the advancement
- Constant monitoring of the planning and where necessary adjustments to keep the project on time
- Make sure all the relevant standards are adhered to
Above all, the project manager must have expertise in all the aspects of the project that they are managing.
We provide project management services to clients worldwide and we deliver value for money by providing the highest standards, here are some of our commitments:
- We assign a Project Manager to each project to ensure a clear line of communication from design through to commissioning.
- Our Project Manager will check all information prior to commencement of manufacture.
- We produce a functional design specification (FDS) as the technical document used to lead the project through the design stages.
- The Project Manager will ensure that every element of the project is undertaken on time during the installation.
Why Choose Us?
Phoenix provides complete industrial automation solutions, we design, manufacture, install and commission control panels, electrical panel wiring, project management services. Also, robot automation systems to all sectors including the automotive industry, plastic industry, food industry, aerospace industry and others. In all cases our project managers ensuring that the projects are completed on time and within budget.
In addition following the successful conclusion of a project, Phoenix will continue to provide customers with technical support once the commissioning period is over.
Check out our new article Robot Automation Essential for Business Success