Robotic welding helps companies gain a competitive advantage over those companies that have not made the transition to welding automation. Robot welding is becoming increasingly attractive for job shops and contract manufacturers because welders can oversee the productivity of more than one robotic welder at a time. For instance, there are many types of robots with different payload and applications, let’s consider some of them:
Types of Welding Robots
Industrial robots have six degree of freedom ( six-axis robots) that allows maximum flexibility. The most common application in welding manufacturing process are:
Small or mid-size companies tend to believe that robot are too expensive to consider. The price of robots are went down in the last years, whether you consider new robot automation or affordable second-hand robot, contact us. We can help the best of your robot integration project as well as offer training and programming support.
Welding Robots Key Factors
There are some key considerations to ensure that the robotic welding system is appropriate for robot automation process such as selecting the right robot system based on the payload and the reach required, physical space and training welding operators.
Above all, robotic welding systems help companies gain the best efficiencies and the fast return on investment. Therefore, choose a robot integrator with experience, they are able to help you to choose the right robot that best fits your needs.
Quick Return on Investment
Industrial robots performance continue to grow, furthermore, now is the perfect time for small and mid-sized companies that have been waiting for a decline in robotic prices to automate their process.
We can show you how to determine the value of your investment or check the following tool that can give an idea of the investment ROI Robot Systems Calculator Tool. However, a robot integrator will reassure the real investment and reduce cost by guiding you throughout the entire process.
Benefits of robotic welding systems
- Parts move through the system more quickly and routines set for the robotic welder. As a result, it will increase the production.
- Consistency and repeatability of the weld. Significant improvements in productivity and finished part quality
- Robot welding place the same quality welds in the same spots, with minimal human error.
- Lower production costs by reducing labour requirements. You can have a good welder supervising the work of several automated cells instead having to find and train a lot of welders for the job. Welding robots are accurate.
- Industrial robots will reduce the overall cost of the product. More economically and less wastefully welding materials or weld wire
- Consistent cycle times, no break in production, and very precise allowing for less weld spattering and less post-weld clean-up
- Robotic systems can tolerate much harsher work environments and they can operate at higher amperage.
Phoenix, integrates and installs complete welding robots from initial design and consultation to manufacturing as well as robot training, robot programming, robot simulation, installation, commissioning, and technical support. In addition, we manufacture Control Panels as well as the electrical panel wiring and installation.
See others System Integration Solutions