Robotic Winding Cell Customer: Haydale Composite SolutionsSkill: Specialist knowledge in the application of graphene in polymers and composites
Robotic Winding CellThe Brief: To design and commission a KR210 based robot cell to provide a development platform for EPL to carry out studies on winding composite fibre onto a robot held former. This included the following activities:
- Design and install guarding to suit the floor requirements at EPL (now Haydale Composite Solutions)
- Install and design cell controls for the KR210 robot and KRC2 Edition 5 controller
- To install and commission the robot at Haydale’s premises.
- Provide programming training for the new cell
- (Tool path programming is carried out using CADFIL software)
The Cell consists of:
- KR210 Robot.
- KRC2 Edition 5 Controller with KSS 5.4.14.
- Beckhoff IO Modules on DeviceNet.
- Inputs & Outputs.
- Robot and guarding mechanical Installation.
- Electrical Installation and commissioning for the robot, guarding and control panel
- Robot programming training.
See others system integration solutions
|PHOENIX CONTROL SYSTEMS LIMITED 7D Park Square, Milton Park, Abingdon, Oxfordshire, OX14 4RR Tel: +44 (0)1235 823120 Fax: +44 (0)1235 861502 Registered in the UK. Company Number 05650790 Registered Office: 7D Park Square, Milton Park, Abingdon, Oxfordshire, OX14 4RR|