Top Industrial Automation Systems & Robotic Benefits
As one of the TOP industrial automation system integrators, we provide more robust strategies for upgrading your systems. Industrial automation systems are helping companies to stay one step ahead of their competitors. Production is evolving and changing the way manufacturing takes place. Whilst larger companies are moving forward by improving their plant operations there are some small companies that are reluctant to upgrade their production systems.
Our highly experienced staff at Phoenix provides the technical know-how and more robust strategies for upgrading your industrial automation processes so that companies can continue to produce quality goods at competitive prices.
Automation is easy to integrate
Automated systems are easy to incorporate into the existing manufacturing process from complete turnkey automation solutions to hardware upgrades, software improvement, robot/plc programming, and control panels upgrades, listing just a few of them.
Optimal Return On Investment
Automation solutions are customised based on the specific needs and objectives of the company. Industrial Automation investment pays back quickly due to reducing the operating costs, lead times, and providing increases in production capability.
Produce parts previously outsourced
Automated industrial systems have the potential for expanding their functions by enabling the manufacturer to produce parts that have formerly been outsourced to third parties, freeing up capital for new business opportunities.
Maximise labour performance
Statistics show that it is becoming harder to find reliable employees and more importantly to keep them. In recent years, the need for manual labour is on the increase. Also, robots fulfill an important role in this respect by providing a consistent and reliable workflow.
Optimisation of the operation plant space and better planning
Automation enables manufacturers to optimise the floor space of their current plant operations. Taking this into account, robot manufacturers design robots to work within limited areas, and include in their design the ability to mount the robots on floors, walls, ceilings, and rails. On top of this, industrial Robots offer high repeatability and reliability, allowing production, costs, and timings to be consistent.
Automation helps to keep more competitive
Automating manufacturing plants allows the minimising of cycle times and cost-per-part while improving product quality, helping manufacturers to be more competitive. Also, another significant advantage is the facility to redeploy the robot in the future should production requirements change.
Minimise environmental footprint
The optimisation of the industrial system and the manufacturing process reduces scrap and the use of energy, allowing not only savings in direct financial terms but also minimising the effects on the environment.
Besides, Phoenix can propose a complete and extensive range of services allowing your production processes to be upgraded and back in action in the shortest timeframe possible. As a control system integrator, we ensure you choose the right system for your manufacturing process.
Phoenix has a long experience integrating automation systems that are easy to incorporate into existing production processes by working with you to provide all levels of integration, from full turnkey robot cells to hardware upgrades, software improvements, robot/plc programming, and control panel fabrication, listing just a few of the multiple services available. As an industrial automation system integrator, we work along with the most well-known brands.
How we manage a typical Industrial Automation Systems Project?
Phoenix is an industrial automation system integrator with vast experience.
- We focus on the company’s needs and objectives for your Industrial automation system’s requirements:
- Provide guidance through every stage until the completion of the project.
- Consider every detail of your requirements such as building size, space required for the new industrial automation systems, integration with the existing equipment, workpiece specifications, production times, and more.
- Perform a full site inspection and discuss all details with the customer to prepare a functional design specification (FDS) document.
A System Integrator Prepares a Tender Document
We plan and design the automation around your product and operational requirements.
- We will look at your current process with a view to cost reduction and production requirements.
- Prepare a tender document that describes in detail all the elements of your project: reference documents, our scope, planning schedule, and a breakdown of all the costs along with payment terms and conditions.
- The mechanical and electrical systems specifications are considered part of the project in case you have your own suppliers.
- We prepare a comprehensive test schedule and agree on the steps for the commissioning period.
Quotation & Simulation
At the initial quotation, we will meet with all providers, to ensure that all equipment meets all standards of the industrial automation requirements.
- Once our understanding of the project through the tender document is agreed upon, we will request samples of the part(s) for simulation trials.
- A detailed quotation will be prepared to include the specification of the electrical or mechanical components specific to the project.
- The tender document will include a full project description
- A full production test schedule will also be outlined for the completion of the commissioning phase to ensure that the system is achieving the production criteria.
Design, Testing & Manufacture
We assign a Project Manager to the project to ensure a clear line of communication from design through to commissioning.
- The Project Manager checks all information prior to commencement of manufacture and produces the functional design specification to lead the following design stages.
- Our designers produce the Electrical panel wiring diagram and mechanical drawings using Eplan and Autocad for passing into manufacture.
- The software will be written and pre-tested whilst the manufacturing process is taking place to keep the onsite commissioning time to a minimum.
- We establish a technical liaison with other equipment suppliers during this stage with regard to interfacing with our system.
Installation and Commissioning
The Project Manager will ensure that every element of the project is undertaken on time during the installation of the Industrial automation systems:
- Our Project Manager constantly monitors the Installation phase by the site
- A detailed quotation will include a specification of the electrical or mechanical components specific to the project.
- We will follow strict Health and Safety standards and regulations during the installation and we will discuss and implement any safety requirements specific to your site.
- The commissioning of the installation will include a full production test ensuring that the system meets the agreed availability criteria.
- Once the commissioning phase is complete, we can provide full training on both the control system, robot automation, and any manufacturer-specific training.
We will provide a full documentation pack at the completion of the project. Therefore, it will include.
- Complete set of schematics and layout drawings in pdf form.
- The FDS in pdf form.
- Parts list in pdf form.
- Manufacturers documentation.
- Complete test schedule
- Where relevant complete training documentation.
- Archives of the Industrial Robot or/and PLC programs.
- A detailed document for the robot automation, if necessary
System Integrator Ongoing Support
As a Control system integrator, we provide customer and technical support after the commissioning period. However, we offer the following support:
- Most work stoppages can be resolved with an initial discussion over the phone between your technical staff and one of our engineers both time and cost-effective.
- Emergency Repairs – In the event of a more serious problem, it will be necessary to coordinate a priority visit to the site by our engineer within the minimum time possible to get you back up and running as soon as possible.
- We can arrange for one of our engineers to visit the site at pre-determined intervals throughout the year.
- Standby Support Off/On-site
- Training Product
- Documentation Customer Support
Also, we provide a free consultation, Contact Us for your next project.
The world of industrial automation is changing rapidly. With more advanced data technology that allows manufacturers to keep control of their operations. Contact your industrial automation system integrator Now.